Job Type: Full-time
Applicants should be highly motivated self-starters with great attitude, strong attention to detail and a desire to develop and grow with this company. Not looking for freelancers or remote employees. Local and full time only.
- 2+ years total web programming experience with in-depth knowledge of programming concepts, and procedures
- BFA/BA/BCS/BS or equivalent industry experience
- Write solid, standards-compliant code while recognizing performance, scalability, and security
- Experience with PHP/MySQL
- Knowledge of responsive design and responsive coding practices
- Knowledge of HTML email coding practices
- Experience with Content Management Systems such as Drupal or Wordpress
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Proficiency in Photoshop
- Experience with e-commerce is a plus
- Passionate about learning new web technologies
- Ability to work both independently, or as part of a project team using a shared code base with source control, to rapidly deploy highly functional, cross-browser compatible sites as well as web-based applications and tools.
- Ability to efficiently diagnose, track, and fix problems with a focus on customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Actively engage in overall quality assurance testing with an emphasis on troubleshooting cross browser/email client issues
- Facilitate client training and client understanding of page functionality, implementation, and maintenance
- Work with creative team to ensure consistent, site-wide design that works across multiple platforms, form factors, and browser technologies
- High level of self-management and organizational skills/attention to detail
- Must keep current with advances in web technologies and monitor industry trends in web programming.
- Creative, friendly, work environment with competitive benefits and salary.
- Paid vacation.
- Dental and Medical plans available.
- Retirement plan available.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity for career advancement in a fast-growing, energetic company